Welcome to our Reception web page!
On the Reception web pages you will find different areas below including:
- Weekly update - check in every Friday for the latest news!
- Blended Learning - for those children that are having to isolate during term-time.
- Phonics, Handwriting, Maths and Reading - ideas to support learning at home.
If you would like to get in touch with us then please contact the office of the relevant site.
Cambourne Email - Blue@hardwick.cambs.sch.uk or telephone 01954 210070 Option 1
Hardwick Email - Office@hardwick.cambs.sch.uk or telephone 01954 210070 Option 2
What your child will need to bring to school everyday...
- A book bag - we thank the PTA for kindly providing every child in Reception with a book bag!
- A clearly named water bottle.
- A clearly named waterproof coat. We spend a lot of time learning outside, whatever the weather, and so a warm winter coat is really important once the weather turns colder.
What your child will need to leave in school...
- A spare change of clothes, including pants and socks, in a clearly named bag. These will remain on their pegs.
- A pair of wellies in a clearly named bag. These will remain under their pegs.
On your child's PE day they will need to come to school in their PE kit and will remain in it throughout the day. PE will be taking place outdoors as much as possible and therefore children will need to be dressed for the weather. We ask that they wear the school PE white t-shirt or a plain t-shirt, navy/black tracksuit or leggings and a navy/black jumper. Trainers are required due to PE taking place outside.
Cambourne - Thursday
Hardwick - Monday and Wednesday