What to bring to Nursery
What your child needs to bring to Nursery every day
In Nursery we play, we get wet, we get dirty, we go outdoors (even in bad weather), we are learning to use the toilets, we wash our hands independently and all of this can lead to wet or dirty clothing! To keep your child comfortable whilst they are with us it's important to send adequate spare clothes and other essential items in their bag.
- a bag such as a rucksack with PLENTY of changes of clothes including underwear, socks and a spare jumper or hoody. Please label EVERYTHING with your child's name! Thank you.
- If your child wears nappies they will need enough nappies and wipes to last their sessions each day.
- A named water bottle with fresh water every day.
- A warm and ideally waterproof coat, with a hat, scarf and gloves in the colder weather. We will always try and provide opportunities to play outside, even in the winter, therefore warm layers are essential.
- A packed lunch in a named box, if your child is staying for lunch. Please remember we are NUT FREE so please do not send nuts, or any food containing nuts including peanut butter and nutella - thank you.
- Any medication including inhalers or epi pens should be given to the class teacher. These will be kept securely in a safe place. If your child requires any other medication such as anti biotics, we can help with this. Please note you will be asked to complete a consent form in the school office.