Wednesday 25th March 2020
Good Morning Everyone! Did you know that today is International Waffle Day?
Year 5 and 6 English task: Word class Wednesday
Yesterday's starter solution - Did you manage to figure it out?
'I See Maths' - watch the video and complete the task
Year 5 Daily Maths Task
Watch the link first showing you how to round decimal numbers to the nearest tenth. Then please pick one column and complete the activities in your books.
Year 6 Daily Maths Task
- 10 minute SAT buster book p17 and 18 - Arithmetic test
- CGP book p15 and 16 - Written Division
Please check with an adult before trying this recipe. You will need a waffle maker or waffle irons. Remember to measure the ingredients accurately.
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 355ml warm milk
- 75g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle maker to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle maker. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.