Weekly Life Skills
We will be posting new skills to learn every week.
Have fun and see how many you can master!
- Week 3
- Learn how to sign the alphabet in British Sign Language. You can find charts to show you how here https://www.british-sign.co.uk/fingerspelling-alphabet-charts/ and you can sign along to this video to help you learn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUAKeUzRgn8 Can you teach everyone in your family how to do it? Can you sign your name?
- Week 2
- Learn to say and write your address off by heart - remember to ask your grown up before you share it with anyone though, keep your information safe.
- Learn to chop vegetables with a knife https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0lx_tFhH0
- Learn how to fold your clothes neatly on your own. Extra Challenge - can you put your clothes on coat hangers by yourself?
- Week 1
- Learn to tie shoes laces
- Learn to write your full name including any middle names and your surname. If you already know yours, can you learn the full names of everyone in your family?
- Help with cooking and learn to spread butter, jam or whatever you like on bread by yourself. What will you make?