Expressive Arts & Design
Here are some suggested activities which will help your child find their creative side!
- Colour mixing
- Finger painting
- Painting on different types of paper. Try painting on kitchen foil for something different!
- Print a handprint and turn it into a flower or an Easter bunny. You could turn this into a Mother's Day or Easter card!
- Instead of a paintbrush, you could use natural materials (feathers, carrots, sticks, bits of a bush, fir tree etc)
- Potato or sponge printing
- Junk Modelling using recylced materials around the home
- Make you own playdough - you can find plenty of recipes online
- Role play
- Dressing up
- Playing with small world toys, dolls houses, babies, dinosaurs, firemen etc
- Singing nursery rhymes
- Boogie beebies
- Playing with instruments
- Dancing to music with scarves, pom poms etc.